Whether you'd like to get into HMOs with minimal financial commitment through rent to rent
or minimal time commitment by buying HMOs remotely and outsourcing management
you're in the right place to get started!
There's lots of great info below to get you started.
And we'd love to welcome you to our community of experienced and aspiring HMO investors at the HMO Heroes group on facebook too
I'm interested in being hands-on with
MINIMAL FINANCIAL INVESTMENT
Rent to rent would be ideal for you if you are keen to invest in HMOs with minimal financial investment and are prepared to work hard (at least initially while you set up your systems and build your team).
With rent to rent you can build a substantial business fast and create financial freedom for yourself and your family.
Here you'll find...
- Grow Your Rent to Rent Business Fast - Create Magnetic Marketing Letters for HMO Landlords
- 5 Simple Steps to Landing Your First Rent to Rent Deal
- 3 Marketing Secrets to Put You Streets Ahead of Your Competition
- HMO Deal Analysis Spreadsheet - Know Your Numbers
- 3 Reasons NOT to Start a Rent to Rent Business - The Things People Don't Talk About
I'm interested in being hands-off with
MINIMAL TIME INVESTMENT
Buying HMOs and outsourcing management is ideal for you if you are keen to invest but don't want to manage tenants. It requires minimal ongoing time commitment but you do need to invest time upfront to ensure you buy right and select the right letting agent.
By investing in HMOs remotely with the right due diligence you can create an almost passive income stream, achieve excellent cashflow and enhance your long-term financial future with equity growth.
Here you'll find...
- 5 Must Ask Questions Before Choosing an HMO Letting Agent
- Rent to Rent is Illegal, Immoral & A Scam - What HMO Landlords Need to Know
If you'd like to connect with other experienced and aspiring HMO investors, we'd love you to join us over at HMO Heroes on facebook for motivation, inspiration and support.